DOGPOO & DOSAA
In 2014, I coined two new words to describe a Subscription-based business model: DOGPOO and DOSAA.
No, not referring to the mouth-watering Indian dish Dosa or dog doo-doo :-).
DOGPOO stands for Do Once, Get Paid Only Once.
DOSAA stands for Do Once, Sell Again and Again.
I have been selling online since 1997. And I've taken 25 years of my experience selling digital products, distilled it all down to the most concentrated version, to 67 proven and implementable tips and tactics (and powerful true stories) for Entrepreneurs & Digital Creators.
25 Years of In-the-Trenches Experience
I've been selling online since 1997. my experience selling digital products, distilled into the most concentrated version. No fluff, no nonsense.
67 Proven, Usable Tips & Tactics
This is not a motivational book - no generic blah advice here. Only proven and actionable tips & tactics for Creating, Selling and Delivering digital content.
Entrepreneurs & Digital Creators
This book will help you create better products faster, better content, sell more, promote your website and products better, and build a bigger audience.
What’s in the Book?
You'll also learn what not to do as a Content Creator. I also answer some of the frequently asked questions - and questions that should be asked, but aren't - by Entrepreneurs & Digital Creators.
* The Most Powerful Word (and why it's absolutely critical to anything you create - you will never guess this one)
* Launch Fatigue (and how to avoid it entirely)
* The "Perfect Product" (what makes it so and how you can create one)
* I Came Home and the Dog Was Bald (copywriting, email marketing)
* A Programmer and a Marketer Walk Into a Bar (priorities and creation vs. promotion)
* My Brilliant 5, Blah 95 Rule
* Difference between a "Struggling Artist" and a "Failed Entrepreneur" (knowing this can change your entire outlook about your online business)
* How Seth Godin Ruined the Internet (and what you can do about it)
* Which to Launch First: One-Time Product or a Subscription?
* What is Native Marketing, and why you're doing your audience a disservice if you're not doing this.
* Which should you create first? Product or Audience? And why does it matter, and what are the pros and cons of each strategy?
* No Such Thing As Too Long, Only Too Boring (size doesn't always matter)
* Sell First, Create Later >>> Create First, Sell Later
* Sales Page and Offer Creation: Start With The Last Thing First, Start With The Pricing Table, Badass Bonuses, Use USE.
* Video Tips for Digital Creators (Jump Cut Joy, Video length, encoding, resolution, hosting, Streaming vs. Progressive Downloads, and Tools)
* Brainstorming Mastery: TOC Technique, “Dream Book” TOC, How to Research Anything
* Joint Ventures & Affiliate Marketing (Don't Go For the Blonde)
* A Tale of Two Timers (Productivity)
* Go Deep, Then Wide (niche selection & execution)
* Sale Before Scale (execution prirorities)
* Why (Most) Webinars & Live Videos Suck (and what you can do to change that for your videos)
* Put Your Pen Down, Script it and Rehearse It (Preparation & Practice)
* 99Designs Hack (this perfectly legal tactic alone can save you hundreds of dollars if you use a website like Design Crowd or 99Designs)
* How You Can Be Better Than Disneyland (and what makes Universal Studios kick Disney's butt in this one thing)
* Podcasting is Not a Reliable Business Model
* Donations is Not a Reliable Business Model
* How to build an Email List and Build Relationships at the same time without spending on ads
* Side Door Marketing
* How to prevent people from sharing or stealing your premium content
* How to Lose Friends and Influence Nobody
* Write Clickbaity Titles (and why ClickBait by itself isn't all bad)
* Outbox Marketing
* Killer Kindle Tips
* The Best Social Platform (no, it's not what you think)
* and more...
About the Author
I’m a Business Coach, 8-time Author, Speaker, Podcaster, Full-time Entrepreneur, Digital Marketer, and Amateur Ventriloquist.
I’ve been selling online since 1997. And I’ve created and successfully sold a wide range of products and services - Information products, Desktop Software, WordPress Plugins, Membership Sites, Online Courses, E-books, Real Books, Kindle Books, Audiobooks, Premium Podcasts, T-Shirts, Agency Services (Marketing, SEO, Website & Membership Site setup), Webinars, Local Meetups, Consulting and Business Coaching.
I’m the Co-Founder of DigitalAccessPass.com (DAP), a leading membership plugin and marketing automation platform for WordPress.
My podcast is SubscribeMe.fm where I talk about creating Membership Sites & Online Courses, how to Create, Sell and Deliver digital content, WordPress, Podcasting, Creating Audio, Video, & Reports, and tools and tips that you can use to create a long term, profitable online business.
I live in sunny San Diego, CA with my stunningly beautiful, super-smart wife Veena Prashanth (Co-founder of DAP, Creator of SmartPayCart.com, SmartQuizBuilder.com and more), 2 amazing kids, and a male dog inexplicably named Vanilla!
FREE BONUS ($299)
DOPE: Do Once, Publish Everywhere
[VIDEO COURSE] DOPE: Do Once, Publish Everywhere: How to Build Trust, Respect & Influence and Reach New Audiences Using Live Streaming, Video, Audio and Repurposing Content on Multiple Social Media Platforms.
DOPE is a complete and comprehensive Online Course where I show you how you can create content just once, and then leverage that same content and publish it to multiple platforms.
DOGPOO & DOSAA Ebook (PDF).
View online and download.
Ebook + Audiobook*
DOGPOO & DOSAA PDF + MP3.
View/listen online and download.
DOGPOO & DOSAA Audiobook.
Listen online and download.
- Payments processed via Authorize.net and PayPal. Your payment details are securely sent directly to their servers. We are fully PCI compliant. We do not store any of your credit card information on our website. Payment will be routed through our shopping cart at SubscribeMe.fm.
* The Audiobook will be available in 3-4 weeks.
The rest of the bonuses are available for download now.
Why You Should Buy This Now
If you create content, sell content, have a podcast, YouTube channel, write books or blog posts, this book is for you.
This book will help you create better products and create them faster, create more engaging content, sell more products, make better decisions, use better tools, show you how to validate your product before you go off for 6 months and then launch it to <crickets>.
It will show you how to promote your website better, build a list, write better books, create better videos and podcasts, and also show you how to build a bigger audience.
You know that question people always ask: "If you could go back 20 years and talk to your younger self, what advice would you give them?"
This is that book - a book that I basically wrote with a younger me in mind.
But there's no generic life advice BS or woo-woo stuff inside.
It's written specifically for Digital Marketers, Content Creators, Wantrepreneurs and Entrepreneurs.
25 years of business and life lessons in this book will help you take your content creation, marketing and business to the next level.
And you get a 7-Day Money-Back Guarantee.